To view the latest online version of the Local Information Channel, please click on the image below (to view MFRC activities and events, navigate to the end of the presentation):
The CFB Suffield Military Family Resource Centre provides quality, adaptable services that meet the needs of our community.
Confident, self-sufficient, resilient families in a supportive CFB Suffield community.
Enable families to become full participating members of the community through the provision of programs and services.
Privacy & Confidentiality
Your MFRC will:
- Only collect the minimum information necessary to run our programs in a safe and user-friendly manner
- Will inform you in advance if information will be passed on to a third party and for what purpose, only with your consent
- Comply with all other provisions of DMFS Policy # 15 “Privacy Code for Military Services Program" 2000
You will be entitled to:
- View any information the Centre holds about you and your children and amend it if necessary
- View the complete policy at the Centre
- Address any concerns about this information with the Executive Director on (403) 544-5567
Follow this link for changes to the waiting period for Alberta Health Coverage for military families..
Be sure to come into the MFRC to purchase the Medicine Hat and Area SUTP Coupon book ($20). There are some fantastic savings to be made...
Click on the following images for more information: