Our hours of operation
Monday to Thursday
8:00 am - 6:30 pm
8:00am - 5:00pm
The Trenton MFRC complies with the Privacy Code for Military Family Services Program (MFSP). All our services are confidential.
The Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) recognized the many challenges facing families every day as a result of the military lifestyle and also recognized the important role played by families in maintaining troop morale.
Consequently, the Military Family Resource Centre (MFRC) was established in 1991 to help the Canadian Military achieve operational readiness by enhancing quality of life and enriching the military experience for families. To accomplish this, we provide specialized programs and services that promote health, education and social well-being.
To promote and facilitate community based services that enrich, strengthen and enhance the quality of life for our military families.
Where every military family feels welcome and supported.
- To respect fully family members’ rights to privacy
- To treat all families and each other in a fair and equitable way
- To ensure programs and services meet military family needs
- To create new programs to meet emerging community needs in a timely manner
- To provide general information about potentially important trends or occurrences to the appropriate parties while fully respecting individual rights to privacy
- To broaden community appreciation of the many standard resources and services that the Trenton MFRC offers to military families
- To broaden community understanding of the kinds of assistance the MFRC can offer to families facing specific difficulties
- To work consistently to improve our own skills and abilities while committing ourselves to a philosophy of continuous improvement in the services we offer
- To be fully accountable to our military families for providing a range of quality services that meet identified military community needs
- To be fully accountable to our funders for the effective and efficient use of their resources
- To be fully transparent to our community and our funders in our exercise of this accountability
Familiarize community members with our organization.
- Welcome Packages
- Base newspaper "The Contact"
- Liaison with community groups & organizations.
Invite community involvement at all levels to foster a genuine sense of ownership and belonging.
- Service users
Reflect changing needs of the community in programming and activities.
- Community survey
- Community input